S3. Actividad 1 Juego de simulación




Hello

My name is Ismael

I am an aspiring career Health Services Manager. I am interested in this career because I believe that health is the best investment that a person can have, in case of being accepted and concluding my studies I would like to work from the area of ​​administration in the health services, because correctly managing the material resources and humans can provide quality service for both physicians and patients.


This concern arises from an accident that my mother had, where thanks to the good management of resources by the administrative area, my mother had a successful recovery.


Calificaciones Quinto Semestre Bloque 2

Hasta apenas he tenido tiempo de revisar mi cardex y veo que no me fue tan mal, es irónico que en plena pandemia no tenga tiempo para muc...